We back strong management teams with capital and expertise to help accelerate growth.
York Private Equity (York PE) is the private investing arm of York Capital. York PE primarily targets control investments in middle-market businesses. We target companies at inflection points that can benefit from York PE’s broad resources and experience. York PE seeks to back experienced management teams with strong visions for their businesses.
York PE has a broad investment mandate, enabling us to tailor each platform investment to the needs of existing owners and management teams. We have flexible capital and can offer creative structuring options. We generally employ a conservative approach to leverage, targeting investment returns from growth and achieving management plans.
*As of May 1, 2020.
Total number of investments*
Extensive track record
The year York Private Equity strategy was launched
THE EXPERIENCE OF OVER
Total combined years’ experience of Private Equity team
Number of dedicated Private Equity team members
York PE has a broad investment mandate and targets various transaction types/structures, including:
- Companies undergoing ownership transitions or recapitalizations
- Partial buyout and partnership with founders/owner-operators
- Corporate divestitures/carve-outs
- Special situations (e.g., bridge capital, liquidity support, turnarounds)
- Growth capital
- Equity project financings
- Asset purchases (e.g., real estate, manufacturing plants)
We are generally industry agnostic and have significant experience across a broad spectrum of industries, including:
- Automotive: retail/aftermarket/finance/insurance products/services
- Business services
- Consumer products and retail
- Financial services: banks/specialty finance/payments/insurance
- Fitness, health & wellness
- Home improvement: remodeling/building products/residential services
- Leisure, resort, hospitality and retirement
- Transportation & logistics
Meet the team
American Car Center
Integrated used car dealership and auto finance business with 65+ locations around the Southeast (Memphis, TN)VISIT WEBSITE
Peachtree Hills Place
An amenity-rich continuing care retirement community for discerning adults (Atlanta, GA)VISIT WEBSITE
The Good Feet Store
A leading manufacturer and franchise retailer of personalized arch supports and related products, operating 150+ stores across the U.S. and internationally (Carlsbad, CA)VISIT WEBSITE
Direct-to-consumer home improvement services business, specializing in the sale and installation of windows and doors, bathrooms, roofing and other products across Florida, Texas, Wisconsin and other neighboring states (Fort Lauderdale, FL)VISIT WEBSITE
Independent oil and gas company operating in the Gulf of Mexico shelf with more than 300 active wells (Covington, LA)VISIT WEBSITE
Entertainment industry services business fulfilling the liquidity needs and providing other ancillary services to entertainment professionals (West Palm Beach, FL)VISIT WEBSITE
If you are an investment banker, advisor, business owner, or potential investor, please contact us at [email protected].